> We understand your business & its needs
The company is now owned and headed by Carl Cressey and John Blears who lead a large and highly qualified team. Both Carl and John are extremely experienced consulting engineers who, between them, have over 60 years of industry knowledge spanning a broad range of public and private sector establishments, including hospitals, educational, commercial and industrial.
We put emphasis on the experts withIN our business
We believe that any business is only as good as the teams within it. That’s why at GENEX you’ll only ever deal with highly qualified and passionate engineers with specific Energy, Environmental and Water Management experience.
As one of the UK’s leading energy and environmental consultancies, we work closely with our clients to minimise environmental impact. We do this by delivering our services in the most sustainable and environmentally friendly way possible.
Key service delivery areas include:
- Legionella Control and Management
- Legionella Management and Control Software
- Swimming Pool Management
- Closed Circuit Water Analysis and Treatment
- Air Quality
- Energy audits, M&T and Benchmarking
- EPCs, DECs and Air conditioning Inspection Reports (EPBD)
- EMS & ISO 14001
- Energy Purchasing
- Carbon Reduction Commitment
- Sustainability Advice
- All types of BREEAM Assessments
- BEMS Advice Design and Monitoring
- Design & Installation of Renewable Energy Solutions
- ESOS Lead Assessor